ReaperMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAPER..please read if you have time

2 posters

Go down

GREAPER..please read if you have time Empty GREAPER..please read if you have time

Post  Lethal Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:38 pm

On my first post, as I mentioned, I have no intention to offend anyone and most especially to the higher positions. Since you already closed the topic, I have no other choice but to put this message here.

If you read carefully my message and likely you can understand them, you may not post a trash talk like that. Since you are the admin in your own server, and you build a free to play server, every member deserved to speak for themselves (wheather a ingame player or a forum member).

Im not lecturing you nor asking you what to do. You have your own rules and members are required to abide those.

You said donations are not compulsary, and what if I want to donate and get those items in exchanged for donations... what else can you provide? can my full options set will fix all those bugs and lags.

As you can see, you can banned me now if you think that I disrespect your server or insulted you in anyways. My point is - you can provide first all the expenses in making a good server then if the players are satisfied, it is much easy to get a donations.

Customers are buying a good products. Customers are not buying to make a product to make it good.

"No intention of offending anyone. Just a thought."
Lethal
Lethal

Back to top Go down

GREAPER..please read if you have time Empty ....

Post  GREAPER Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 pm

I already got your point back there on your first point..

lol all my players and members know me like this.. Trash Talking GM back before and now Trash Talking Admin....

And also... Don't you think I am not paying the expenses of my server?...

My electrical bills..?..

What I was saying back in Donations section. Is that if you "all" want our server to be 1 of the best. or maybe the best. I may need your help..

I reached the minimum requirements of my server. But is only good for serving up to 15 people the max.

I cannot however provide the additional requirements as of now because I am also studying and paying my bills and taxes. I can but it will take me time to save for it.

As for your question.. What else can I provide?... Actually 10 players, my trustworthy Game Masters, and My two co-Admins are all helping me to wipe out all the bugs and problems we encountered in game.. That's why I started a Closed Beta Testing. I am not an Admin that will launch a Server full of bugs and then not answer player's reports of bugs and problems in game.. What else can I provide..?????...

Bugs = 95% wiped
Lags = 8% reports about Lags.

You know that is not the problem..

The Problem is that I can not make this Server 24/7 online because I do not have the requirements to do so..

Even if I did open it for 24/7. the DATABASE will crash and all their hardships in game will be wiped..

And that is the one thing I don't want to happen to my server!

Even if I upgrade this Server to Season 3 Episode 2.. I will still import the Database here to that version..

Because that is what the players want.. The continuation.. The series..

And I love it when players are posting on the forums only for events, for thanking the staff.. for suggesting..

not for bugs today, bugs tomorrow, bugs the other day.. That is my mission. To let them play without any problems in game. So they will be satisfied and not be disturbed.

Understood.. This server is not for me.. It's for you all.. I researched just for this.. This may be my first server. But I researched to make it better. And handpicked all my best staffs for this.. Namely Reaper, MrViper, Znake and NewBlade.

I dedicated myself to this server. If only I am that "rich"! I wouldn't have to post that Donations Section. Evil or Very Mad
GREAPER
GREAPER
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

http://reapermu.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

GREAPER..please read if you have time Empty Re: GREAPER..please read if you have time

Post  Lethal Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 am

"What else can you provide?" is not a literal word. Fixing all the bugs doesn't include from this case.

But anyways, maybe you just don't get exactly what my point is. I'll just visit your server once in while, and when I satisfy myself... probably I will try to donate.

Thanks anyway.
Lethal
Lethal

Back to top Go down

GREAPER..please read if you have time Empty ...

Post  GREAPER Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:11 am

ok..

closed..
GREAPER
GREAPER
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

http://reapermu.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

GREAPER..please read if you have time Empty Re: GREAPER..please read if you have time

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down