ReaperMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Problem..huh? as posted by GREAPER

2 posters

Go down

Server Problem..huh? as posted by GREAPER Empty Server Problem..huh? as posted by GREAPER

Post  Lethal Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:47 am

Are you aware of the minimum requirements of making an MU Server before you make your own server? I have no intention to offend anyone, but this is most likely to be unreasonable for anyone to donate to make the server 24/7 online. It is just something like a person will asked someone to "give me money and I make my own business, then I will let you be my employee..."

I know this is a free server and anyone is not forced to donate or whatsoever. I will donate if I satisfy myself in a good server. Maybe you might need to invest your own money first and make a good server then let the flow be a flow for everyone. Making a business is something you invest time, effort and money to your property and let it grow by itself by just getting the interest of the thing you invested.

Good luck and wish you the best!!
Lethal
Lethal

Back to top Go down

Server Problem..huh? as posted by GREAPER Empty Re: Server Problem..huh? as posted by GREAPER

Post  GREAPER Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Lethal wrote:Are you aware of the minimum requirements of making an MU Server before you make your own server? I have no intention to offend anyone, but this is most likely to be unreasonable for anyone to donate to make the server 24/7 online. It is just something like a person will asked someone to "give me money and I make my own business, then I will let you be my employee..."

I know this is a free server and anyone is not forced to donate or whatsoever. I will donate if I satisfy myself in a good server. Maybe you might need to invest your own money first and make a good server then let the flow be a flow for everyone. Making a business is something you invest time, effort and money to your property and let it grow by itself by just getting the interest of the thing you invested.

Good luck and wish you the best!!

Whoever you are.. thank you for posting this..

But...

as for the record... YOU DON'T HAVE TO LECTURE ME...

as posted there.. I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO DONATE.

IT IS THEIR OWN DECISION IF THEY WANT TO DONATE OR NOT.

SO DO NOT EVER! EVER POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T F*CKING PLAY IN MY SERVER!
AND YOU HAVE NO INTENTION HOWEVER OF HELPING OUT! FYI!

AND THIS SECTION IS FOR SERVER BUGS SH*THOLE..

CLOSED! Evil or Very Mad
GREAPER
GREAPER
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

http://reapermu.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down