ReaperMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General information

Go down

General information Empty General information

Post  Admin Fri May 02, 2008 2:02 am

First of all ..welcome to our server. We hope you will have a nice time here but to do that u will have to read these rules.
Bug reports about the server please report it.

1. Respect Game Masters / Administrators / Mu Masters and other players.

2. Hacking, duping or using Bug Exploits will result in ban, no tolerance, 1 dupe = ban forever

3. To report anything to in forum with SS ( Screen Shot ) to prove it.

4. Do not give your userID/password information to other players.

5. Do not ask about items/zen or buying/selling/trading to ReaperMu Team.

6. Do not ask ReaperMu Team to remove your PK stats.

7. Do not make guilds with this characters: ADMIN / GM.

8. Do not make fake wars. Your guild can be removed.

9. No spamming Chat.

10. This server does not favour any persons /race / religion.

11. Use of any type of hacks / bugs are strictcly forbidden.

12. Admins do not favour any persons / groups on the server , they are compleetly neutral.

13. Insults adressed to other players are forbidden.
13.1 - Bad Words to players:
- First one = 1 week character ban
- Second one = 1 Month character ban
- Third one = Ban no expire

14. Insults adressed to admins / game masters and server staff will not be tolerated.
14.1 - Bad Words to GM's or Admins
- First one = Ban no expire
14.2 - Bad words to server:
- First one = Delete account

15. No AFK allowed

16. Do not make fake Admin/GM guilds like: *ADMIN* *GM* or similar, this gives imediat ban and delete of Character or the Guild

17. Do not make chars whit fake Admin/GM names or similar.

18. PK is allow in all places. Twisted Evil (all places???)

19. In a event on server if any player disturb it and disrespect the GM's and GM's report in forum with SS = 3 day banned.

20. Any disrespect from a player in any situtation on server and GM report it in forum with SS = 3 day banned.

Thats all for now.... lol!

dude, do NOT forget the new and weaker people, they need somewhere to train so that later they too can PK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://reapermu.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

General information Empty ASAP !!ALL!! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:34 pm

I would like to thank GREAPER for his dedication to create the perfect server for us all and we should all be very happy to have such a !!!AWESOME!!! Main Admin..... My name is Chris also known as Reaper ingame, my school holidays have just started and im hoping to see all my friends online mu or on msn.... Very Happy But i have 1 problem with my internet im ganna try to get it fixed soon... As all of my friends know im from South Africa and my country is having problems at the moment with theft and all the Zimbabweans coming into the country.... Evil or Very Mad I might not be on so much but i will try thanks for understanding my situation.. king

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://reapermu.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down